Friday, October 31, 2014

Sweet Little Hutch

Take a look at this tired piece I recently picked up.  It is a sweet little maple hutch with lots of curves and shutter doors.  Another piece screaming "make me pretty".



Annie Sloan's Paris Grey is one of my favorite colors to use - it is so versatile.  The wooden knobs were replaced with vintage looking hardware.  I love the plate rack too. The top was stained in Dark Walnut with a clear coat of poly for durability. Not only is this one pretty but her curves stand out.











PS - The chalk painter/blogger that inspired me, Kristen with blueeggbrownnest had just painted a similar hutch in the same color titled Laurie's hutch.. Take a peek.



PSS - Today is Halloween, look at two of my favorite little pumpkins - my grandsons Brayden & Maddox.



                     HAPPY HALLOWEEN - Toodles,  KAREN

No comments:

Post a Comment