Sunday, September 14, 2014

Monday Chair #7

Wow how time flies  - it has been over two months since my last post on "The Monday Chair". Well I'm writing this for tomorrow Monday and wanted to share my all time favorite outside chair, or should I say pew.  I have had this bench/pew that I absolutely love - it's old, worn and very chippy.  It has been home to a few bottoms, many naps, good reads, star gazing at night and just a place to sit a spell and spend some quiet time.  It is very primitive in its original state and I decided to part with it due to space but it went to a good home in San Diego county, thanks Eyvette.  She's going to use it around her farmhouse table. Trust you enjoy it ( & love it) as much as I did.  But I decided to also have the replica for sale patterned after that same primitive bench/pew.  It will be available in various Milk Paint finishes; just contact me at whitehousebluegarden@aim.com.  PS - there is a little history to that bench, it came from a an old time plantation church in South Carolina.  Love the simplicity of it.  Grab a seat and take 5, you deserve it!    Toodles!  








My Primitive Pew/Bench - 6 feet long
Great in various chippy Milk Paint finishes!
Contact me at whitehousebluegarden@aim.com




Other inspirations










                                                                      KAREN

No comments:

Post a Comment