Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Chair #6

So it's Monday & I missed my early morning post; so I decided to do an early evening post on the Monday chair.  There is nothing better than a good read in your Monday chair. If you have been reading my Monday chair post you will know what this is all about.  Now that summer is officially here take time out to sit a spell in your favorite chair - be thankful for Monday as much as we are on Friday.  Since I work outside my home today is my Friday, off for three straight days and I plan on getting a  gorgeous piece waxed tomorrow.  I will post the ugly duckling that was screaming "make me pretty again" tomorrow.  So grab that glass of ice tea, mint water or whatever your choice of beverage is, take 5 & sit a spell - YOU deserve it!.  Take a look at a little inspiration.  Toodles!











                                                                       ~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment